Learning how to Juggle


ok, so today I had an audition for Crystal Light. It was fun...I just had to "be myself". They asked me to tell them something special about myself and I revealed how I can touch my nose with my tongue. It's funny how that's always a showstopper! :-)
Found out today that I have a callback for that Skittles commercial tomorrow at 1:50pm. Stressing me out because I have to sub tomorrow. I already called the school and they are prepared to have to find someone to cover my class for the last hour. great. I hate when this has to happen! But I am in no position to take any more days off from subbing - I need the money! Also, just got a last minute audition for The Shield - also tomorrow - at 3:20pm. It's a very small role...one line in Spanish...but it's pretty awesome that they even thought about calling me back since I was just on the show last season. (Or was it the season before last?)
I did some drop offs yesterday and it resulted in an audition for Thursday. At least, I'm assuming it did. I have an audition for a guest star role on CSI NY at 11am. That's the great news...the downfall is: IT'S TO PLAY A MAID!! great. At least it specifies "no accent".
I'm supposed to sub that day too - so it will take some creative juggling to see how I'm going to make it there and back in time! Wish me luck!
And on top of all of this - I have rehearsal for the pilot I am shooting with my manager Wednesday and Thursday evening - and we shoot my episode on Friday. busy busy busy!

Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks Kelly! :-)
Anonymous said…
Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?