First Auditions of the New Year

Well, yesterday I had my first auditions for the new year. And I had two in one day! YAY!!! I like days like that! My first audition was for Skittles candy at Francine Selkirk's office (sp?) at Zydeco Studios. I was called in to play a "homeowner". It was basically someone's wife and it was a pretty funny scene. I didn't say anything - I just had to look at a leak in the ceiling. I thought it went well. They called me back today to redo my audition because the sound was bad on the tape. Today's audition went well also. I ended up having the same husband from yesterday and someone had commented that we look like a real like couple - so maybe this combination might work to get us hired! :-)
I also had an audition for a feature film called If I Had Known I Was a Genius. My dear dear good friend JC Cantu is working at Mary Vernieu's casting office and he called me in for this very funny cameo role. It's a small part but it's a funny one. I auditioned to play a woman who is shoplifting a ham under her skirt. I thought it went well. He said I was so cute - but he's my friend - so I guess he has to say that! hahah We'll see what happens...It stars Whoppi Goldberg, Pink, Tara Reid, Sharon Stone, and Della Reese. Interesting cast. I'll keep my fingers crossed...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?