What to do?

Of course, as it goes, when I'm free, there is nothing going on! And when I have made plans to sub or do something, THAT'S when the auditions come rolling in and I have to figure out a way to work it all out! Well, as this week has it, I'm free - and now bored. I'm trying to be productive. I did a mailing out yesterday to a select few agencies looking for new commercial representation (and even a cew theatrical and voiceover ones). I even did a couple of drop offs for some projects that may have a role for me.
And since I was so productive yesterday, that means I have no idea what I'm doing today! I was thinking of trying to hone my writing skills. Maybe try to write some kind of script or story. I never really considered myself a "writer". Funny huh? Since I've been "writing" in this blog for some time now. But I guess it's because I don't consider this writing. It's more like me talking through my computer keys! haha Another idea for today was to really look into breaking into the voiceover world. I would have to get a voiceover demo reel, which could run kind of high.
Hmm...maybe I'll just go watch a movie, or go to a bookstore and read for a bit.
It's usually a great feeling to have my days free, with endless possibilities! But sometimes, I'm just not sure what to fill them up with!
Needless to say, I love being BUSY!
I'm supposed to sub tomorrow, which probably means I'll get a call today saying I have an audition tomorrow, which I'll then stress out trying to figure how to make it all work.
And I wouldn't have it any other way! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?