Something Interesting...

Just got an email from my manager letting me know a casting office called to check my availability for a Miniseries. Apparently I'm on the "short list" for the lead role which works 10 weeks starting mid-October. Can't get too excited because you never know with these things, but how COOL would that be???
My manager sent over my reel on DVD to the casting office, and they will cast off tape.
Which I think is interesting since it IS the lead role in the series. I figured they would want to read people in person for that. Usually they cast off tape for smaller roles. Hmmm...
Keep fingers crossed AND say a little prayer :)

Comments

Amy Price said…
Just sent off a little prayer for you :) This would be super exciting! I'll be reading with anticipation.

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?