Private Practice


Had an audition yesterday for a small role on Private Practice. I had taken a workshop with Will Stewart from Lowy/Brace Casting back in April. I had never been in to audition for their office so I was really excited that I was being called in! This office also casts Grey's Anatomy, which I LOVE and hope to be on someday soon.
So they bring me in for a preread for a small co-star role of apregnant woman on the show. I had to make it before their 3pm producer's session, but I didn't get out of work until 2:30pm. So there I am, racing down the freeway again, trying to make it in time for my audition. Luckily, I did. :) They preread me, gave me an adjustment, and asked me to stay for producers. I hung around for another hour until I was finally called in to do it for the writer, producer, director, and casting director Linda Lowy. I did my short scene and the director asked if I could do it again with a slight adjustment "just to see something different". I took the adjustment and showed her something different, and better. :) They all seemed pleased and I was out the door.
Nice first audition for that office. Now we just have to wait and see if it was "nice enough". :)
Looks like I have a lot of "fires burning" at the moment, so it would be nice to something came out of any of them.
We're waiting to hear from the Adam Sandley movie, the miniseries, and now Private Practice. Not a bad place to be...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?