Lydia's Journey BEYOND Hollywood

Follow an actress's journey beyond Hollywood. The life after a successful 10 year career...

Monday, March 19, 2007

Trying to Be ProActive...

Let's see...not much is happening. I'm trying to be proactive in my career so I'm signing up for workshops and seminars whenever I have the chance. I went to a workshop on Saturday at Actorsite. It was for Jeff Greenberg's office. That went very well. Then on Sunday I went to a seminar (at Actorsite again) called "The Business of Show Business", which was showing us how to use our computer to manage our acting careers. It was very informative....Thanks Julia!
I did get a phone call today from one of the producers of The Virgin of Akron Ohio. I was hoping he was calling to tell me that after seeing the footage of the pilot, they have decided to make me a series regular!!! :) But he called to let me know of the screening/wrap party we are having March 31st at the director's home in Brentwood. I'm nervous about seeing the final product. I hope I did a well enough job! The producer said they were very happy with it so I hope that means I did! I can't wait to see everyone again! I'm excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home