Pilot Audition Today!

I had an audition for a detective role on a new pilot. I've always wanted to play a detective or cop role! It was a smaller co-star role, I believe, even though it said "guest star" in the breakdowns. There were only like 3 lines - but let me tell you, I nailed those three lines! hahaha No, seriously, I felt REALLY good about this audition. Afterwards they were saying things like "beautiful!" and "perfect!" and they all started to write something down in their notes. The part will be cast from the tape, so if I get a call, it's to say I booked it! So let's hope for the best! :)
I auditioned for Actor's Co-Op yesterday. It went well. I got in! :) But then again, so did everyone who auditioned! But thankfully everyone was good so it didn't look like they said yes to just anyone. :)
I can start taking workshops with them. They are relatively cheap so I just need to find the time to do it!
At today's audition I recognized somone I used to do background work with when I first got to town. That was 6 years ago! He was auditioning for the other detective role. It was just so cool to see both of us there after we used to fill in the space behind other actors together! We really have come a long way since those days! Not sure if he remembered me or recognized me at all, but I can refresh his memory when we work together on this pilot after we book! :)
Gotta keep thinking positively, right?

Comments

Anonymous said…
That would be so cool to see you play a cop, hopefully you won't have to wear one of their hideous uniforms though. A nice pant suit would be more you. Good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed!
-Lett

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?