Audition tomorrow!

Audition tomorrow for a PSA in Spanish! Yikes! I guess my agent still doesn't get that I'm not bilingual! They keep sending me out on Spanish commercials. Normally I would've just turned it down - but I decided to get to this one early and practice the sides. The age range is a little too old for me also, but what the hell - at least it would be another audition "experience", right?
I got contacted by Backstage who came across my blog and wants to talk to me about possibly contributing to their weblog on their site. Nice! It's weird for me because I never really know who reads this blog! Sometimes I think it's just for me to write it all out, or for my family and friends back in Texas to keep updated...then something really cool like this happens! :)
It's been awesome to get emails and requests for autographed pictures from some of you! Thanks everyone for all your support!

Comments

Tim said…
Good luck on your audition Lydia!
Anonymous said…
You would be amazed how many people read your blog. I love it. I read your blog all the time and I am all the way in NYC.

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?