HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Well, today is the first day of 2007! I'm very eager to get back to Los Angeles. I've been in Texas for 2 weeks already and I fly back on Wednesday. :) I had a nice vacation with family and friends and I'm ready to get back to work!
I'm very optimistic about this new year. I just have a really good feeling about 2007. I'm not saying I will book a regular on a new pilot which becomes an instant hit (though that would be nice - and it could be possible!), but I just feel like great things will happen this year!
What I love about New Year's Day is that feeling of a new start! Last year was last year and there's nothing but forward moving now.
I'm excited to see what new experiences are in store for me this new year. I plan to do a little traveling this year, a cruise in May, maybe go somewhere for my birthday at the end of May, and if I can swing it, a trip to Italy. But we'll see how everything goes! I'd also like to start saving more and investing - kinda counterproductive with all the trips I want to take, huh? :)
My main goal is to stay positive and focused this year.
Happy New Year to all and I wish everyone HEALTH, HAPPINESSS, and PEACE! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?