Lydia's Journey BEYOND Hollywood

Follow an actress's journey beyond Hollywood. The life after a successful 10 year career...

Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Well, today is the first day of 2007! I'm very eager to get back to Los Angeles. I've been in Texas for 2 weeks already and I fly back on Wednesday. :) I had a nice vacation with family and friends and I'm ready to get back to work!
I'm very optimistic about this new year. I just have a really good feeling about 2007. I'm not saying I will book a regular on a new pilot which becomes an instant hit (though that would be nice - and it could be possible!), but I just feel like great things will happen this year!
What I love about New Year's Day is that feeling of a new start! Last year was last year and there's nothing but forward moving now.
I'm excited to see what new experiences are in store for me this new year. I plan to do a little traveling this year, a cruise in May, maybe go somewhere for my birthday at the end of May, and if I can swing it, a trip to Italy. But we'll see how everything goes! I'd also like to start saving more and investing - kinda counterproductive with all the trips I want to take, huh? :)
My main goal is to stay positive and focused this year.
Happy New Year to all and I wish everyone HEALTH, HAPPINESSS, and PEACE! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home