Please Remain Calm...

ok So I get a call from my manager yesterday letting me know that my agent ACME came through and delivered my much wanted series regular audition for a pilot!
In the 5 plus years I have been in this town, I have been through many pilot seasons and have auditioned for co-star, guest star, and even recurring roles on pilots - but never a series regular. Ever!
This Wednesday I will audition for the casting office of UDK for a new pilot and I read the script - and I LOVE it. I'm so excited about this mainly because the role is SO perfect for me. I was thinking that if I get sent to producers - even that would be a HUGE success for me - but then I noticed that this audition is straight to producers! Yikes! I'm trying not to feel even more nervous about that! No pressure at all!
The pilot is Eli Stone and the role is Patti, an assistant who definately speaks her mind. I'm trying to remain calm but it's pretty exciting to know you have a shot at something you KNOW you can do - and do well. :-) So I plan to be very prepared and knock this one out of the park.
Also, in other news...I've decided to go with Paul Smith Photography. I shoot next Friday, and even though it's a little more than what I wanted to spend right now on headshots, I know I haven't updated mine in a while, and I'm in need of a GREAT headshot that I can invest in - and I'm sure I will love these.
I'll be sure to post how the audition went and some pics from the new headshot session very soon....

Comments

Stephon Fuller said…
Congratulations and good luck! I know your excitement. I'm reading for one of the leads in a film in the same building on Tuesday.

Stephon
SOLID Lydia, you're in my prayers, lady! Best of luck and wishing you nothing but success on this one!

Good luck on your new shoot, too! Sounds like a busy week!
Lipp said…
Very cool action Lydia, break a leg!
Anonymous said…
AWESOME! i'll be praying for you. knock it out of there!!
ACTORSITE said…
Bust legs Lydia!!!!...This one is yours!!!
Angel said…
BREAK A LEG!

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?