The Chosen Ones









Ok, here are the ones my manager, Laura, picked out for Breakdown Services and for 8x10's. I'm pretty happy with them. The last picture is what I may use as a business card - but I'm not sure.

So I found this GREAT place today. It's called The Photoshop and it's this little place in Sherman Oaks. I have been getting my pictures reproduced at Reproductions ever since I started in this town, and this is the first time I'm trying someone new. The prices were pretty amazing for actual PHOTOS, so I had to try it out. I approve my layout on Friday and then I will order my pictures. They should be ready by Monday! YAY!!! :)

Today I did a couple of drops at casting offices today, and it resulted in an audition for tomorrow! I'm going in for a nanny named Maria on the show What About Brian, tomorrow at 11:10am. It's a small co-star role, but considering how slow it's been for me, and how I haven't booked much this year, I'm not complaining!

Bad News Alert! My manager put in a call regarding the pilot Eli Stone, to see what my status was for that series regular role, and they said they didn't think I would be going further. :( Oh well....
Maybe that just makes room for the next new show that crosses my path? The one that WILL cast me as their series regular? :) God willing...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?