Good Day!

I Love Paul Smith! I had such a good time at my photo shoot today! And my make up artist - Gabriel - was so much fun! I don't remember feeling so relaxed at a headshot photo shoot session before! Money well spent! ALOT of money well spent! I'm sure the pictures will be worth it! I can't wait to see them! I should get them tomorrow or Monday. YAY!!!! :)
I had a workshop with Michael at Greenstein/Daniel casting office. I had fun! I hadn't been to a workshop in quite some time and tonight I got to do a sitcom scene from Joey. I felt my energy was good - I may have been a little too over the top. I was playing the role of Joey's agent in the scene - so it was hard NOT to play her "out there". Michael was nice and he seemed to like me.
I have another workshop this Saturday. Feels good to be "in the mix" again. Felt like I was on vacation for too long!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad to hear you liked the photog I recommended... Is Gabriel his wife? I know his wife is a makeup artist...

Cant wait to see your pics!
Unknown said…
hahaha - no - Gabriel is a man. His wife was at home with their baby I believe.
TanikaBrown said…
Lydia! I can't wait to see the new shots. Glad you nailed the audition yesterday. Good news is so energizing! Keep it coming! I so wish all the best for you!

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?