Lydia's Journey BEYOND Hollywood

Follow an actress's journey beyond Hollywood. The life after a successful 10 year career...

Friday, August 21, 2009

Today - Last Minute Auditions

Just came back from 2 last minute auditions for Castle and Ghost Whisperer. Well, I knew about Castle yesterday afternoon, but the Ghost Whisperer didn't come to me until 20 minutes before I walked out the door for the Castle one. They were calling to reschedule the audition for Monday, and I didn't even know I was scheduled for it to begin with! Luckily, its the same casting office and they agreed to put me on tape for both shows. So, the Ghost Whisperer audition was a very cold read. I actually didn't do bad....Now I'm off to my Howard Fine class. =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Minou said...

Wish you the best!

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home