Lydia's Journey BEYOND Hollywood

Follow an actress's journey beyond Hollywood. The life after a successful 10 year career...

Monday, August 31, 2009

Booked SOUTHLAND!!!!!


YAY! You have no idea how bad I needed this booking! haha
And the best part is, I love this show! It's a new cop show on NBC starring Regina King, C Thomas Howell, and Benjamin McKenzie. I play a bank manager and its guest star billing! WHOOOHOOO!!! That's the best part actually! ;)
I have an audition tomorrow for Two and a Half Men, so maybe I will be on a "roll"! We'll see! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger char said...

CONGRATS, lydia!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Minou said...

CONGRATS! And I keep my fingers crossed for your next audition. You'll make it:-)

5:24 AM  
Blogger AmbitiousB said...

Congrats!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Way to go!
Good luck on Two and a Half Men!

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home