Lydia's Journey BEYOND Hollywood

Follow an actress's journey beyond Hollywood. The life after a successful 10 year career...

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Monk is Airing!!!


My episode of Monk titled Mr. Monk and the Foreign Man is airing tomorrow, Friday August 14th, on USA at 9pm Pacific time. I play Maria Fuentes and I had an amazing time working with Tony and the rest of the cast and crew on one of the episodes of their final season! It was the first time I had a stunt double and a body double and got to play dead!

3 Comments:

Blogger Minou said...

Wish I could have seen it - guess I have to wait till the season airs in Germany:-) Did you make a MONK-Party at home?
Cheers, Julia

3:43 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Hey, you were GREAT on Monk last night! Except when you were dead, then your acting was a little...lifeless. :)

BTW, very nice pictures from your last couple of posts.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

congrats!


-Leadingladyla.blogspot.com

twitter/laurawise

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home