Starting to Get Busier

Well, I had another audition today!
Today I went in for a feature film called Fred & Vinnie. Two auditions in one week! WhoooHooo!!! I saw a lot of familiar faces. Luckily I was able to run in and out to make it back to work on time.
The audition went well, and the casting director, Brad Gilmore, was very sweet.
Still trying to figure out a way to take Howard Fine's class any earlier than August - don't think there is one. :( I'm auditing a class on Monday, so we'll see how that goes.
Also, I was asked to make an appearance at a red carpet arrival for an actor's showcase next week. Me? I don't know why, but since a good friend asked so nicely, I plan to be there.... :) I'm very flattered though.
I am in a wedding this weekend so I will be very busy starting tonight with the wedding festivities! :)
Busy busy busy

Comments

DK said…
Please post wedding pictures! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?