Lydia's Journey BEYOND Hollywood

Follow an actress's journey beyond Hollywood. The life after a successful 10 year career...

Monday, April 20, 2009

Last Minute Audition!



I just got a call for a last minute audition for a commercial in Santa Monica, right after work! I have to zoom right over and hopefully make it in time. I'm pretty excited because it's a strong comedic role, so hopefully I can step up to the plate! :)

The wedding I stood in this weekend was beautiful! And so much fun :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Xiada said...

Hi Lydia,
I've been reading your blog for the last two hours and I think it's very interesting and awesome.
I remember you in The Holiday movie and CSI(one of my favorite series and I love Nick Stokes ;) )
I wish you the best.
Thanks for share your experiences.
XOXO Rocio from Spain

6:47 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Gorgeous picture of you Lydia!

7:20 PM  
Blogger Lydia Blanco said...

Aww...Thank you Rocio and Tim! :)

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home