S-L-O-W

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! I didn't get to spend easter with my family this year - I rarely do now that I've been living here in LA for the past 8 years! I spent it with a friend of mine in Bakersfield California. Had a great time and even help fly her dad's Cessna airplane for about 2 seconds while I screamed the entire time! haha
Sorry I didn't know ahead of time, but last night my episode of Desperate Housewives reaired on ABC. But I did check to see if anything else is coming up and I saw that The Holiday is reairing this weekend on TBS - so check your local listings! :)
Kind of slow right now. Waiting for something to bite - a play, a commercial, a movie, anything! Just want to work!
I keep getting these invites to audit these acting classes, so I plan to do that sometime next week. And of course, gotta start keeping busy with workshops or something...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?