I'm Baaaaack!

Well, I was gone for almost two weeks to Dallas, which means I had to turn down a couple of audition opportunities (The Closer and a commercial). :( But, I was gone for a great reason, I was witnessing the birth of my neice's baby girl: Ava Rose! Wow, let me just say I commend you mothers out there! I dont know how you did it and survived that whole ordeal of giving birth! It was crazy! Just like the movie Alien! haha
Well, I was anxious to get back home and get back to work! I had planned to sign up and begin to take Howard Fine's acting class next week for the next 3 months but they had cancelled the one I wanted...so now I have to wait until August!! I'm so bummed about that!
I did see my small clip on Dollhouse. I looked puffy. Hitting the gym today. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?