BOOKED!


So, good news, I booked the mother role on the feature film Sympathy for Delicious! I'm so excited because it's being directed by Mark Ruffalo, and starring Orlando Bloom and Laura Linney! I shoot February 18th!
Bad news, for me - I've been sick this whole week. I haven't been able to sub and I've been laid up in bed for the past couple of days. I knew I felt something coming on, which was a god reason to rest - but noooo, I ended up going to The Price is Right on Tuesday. haha In almost 8 years of living here in LA, I had never been to a taping! It was pretty exciting! Not the 4 hours of waiting right before, but once we got in, it was cool to see how it all worked. And let me tell you, Drew Carey was very impressive! He was so friendly and personable to all the tourists during commercial break. He geniunely wanted to entertain everyone. He seemed like a very nice guy. :) We had a good time, but all the cheering and clapping really helped my voice to disappear. And I was laid up in bed the following day - medicating myself, hoping to be better soon.
Today I feel much better - not 100% - but better.
Heading up to Big Bear this weekend for the first time. Should be fun - and relaxing :)

Comments

char said…
that is SO awesome! that movie looks like it's going to be pretty darn great. congrats, Lydia! you never fail to inspire me.

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?