Another Audition!!!

YAY!! I love when I get back from the holidays and I'm busy with auditions. And believe me, one a week in January IS busy! haha I have another audition next week for ER! Now, technically I have already worked the show, but my amazing cop role was never seen since it ended up on the cutting room floor. Oh well. It happens. Now I have my second (and my LAST) chance of making the ER cut! This is the final season of the show and there are very few episodes left to shoot, so I jumped at the chance to go in again. Granted it's not a large part, but I don't really care! ER has been around for ages, so that means one thing - the residuals will be awesome! :) Now, if I book it, my agent has advised me to take a "no billing" instead of a co-star. Its already on my resume anyway, so it doesn't matter much. I'm excited. The role is completely in Spanish, so I better practice!
Tonight I start tech rehearsals for the show that's opening next weekend.
Its good to have things going on. Please let it be like this all year! Plus, BOOKINGS!!!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?