Pinned....Again!

Ok, don't get me wrong - this is VERY good news! It would've been greater if it was an actual booking...but this will do for now! ;) Just got the call that I'm pinned for Desperate Housewives starting this Friday until the end of July. Last time I was pinned they ended up writing my character out of the script, so hopefully this will not happen again! My manager made it sound as if they were just deciding on dates. But without an actual BOOKING, it's still me "pinned". So we'll just have to wait and see. But like I said, being pinned is better than geting the news that they went with someone else! :)
I had that audition for the Sara Silverman Show today. It went pretty well. My accent, for some reason, was a little shaky. You would think I would have it mastered by now! But I guess 6 weeks of not using it made me a little rusty! ;) All in all, they seemed pretty happy with my audition, so again, we'll see.
I need to get back into the workshop world again. And now that I'm back in town, I can get into that acting class that I wanted.
Back to work! :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
AWESOME NEWS!
Anonymous said…
I don't know you but you seem really nice I hope you get the part!!

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?