Home Sweet Home


A pic off of Ocean Drive in Corpus Christi Texas


I can't even begin to explain how good it feels to be back home! I technically started my "vacation" at the end of May, so that's a good 6 weeks of living out of a suitcase. Last night I slept in my own bed! It was great! I have an awesome bed, so I really missed that! And I finished unpacking and getting my place back to normal. I'm sitting here on my couch with my laptop on my lap and the bright California sun shining through my window. And all I can say is that it feels GREAT!
I'm heading out to my manager's office to drop off pictures and pick up a check, then off to my agent's office to drop off more pictures. Then I have to go grocery shopping. I can't wait to get back to my healthy eating that I abandoned the second I went on "vacation". UGH! 10 pounds later, I'm feeling very guilty about that! But, I'm back, and I'm ready to work my butt off (literally!) and get back to my routine!
I'm subbing next week, and hopefully now that I'm back in town, I will start getting busy with auditions...we'll see! :)
YAY!!! I'm home!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?