Days Like These....




I had two auditions today. My first one was for Medium. I was going in for a hotel housekeeper who finds a dead body. I think I have played this exact role a few times already :) so I should have this in the bag! I went downtown and met the casting director, Mark Saks, for the first time. The audition went well and he invited me back to producers later today.
The second audition was for LOST - the season finale! And of course, this show shoots in Hawaii, so if I book this, I fly out on Thursday and shoot on Friday! An all expense paid trip to Hawaii! Nice! I really hope I book this one! It's a pharmacist role and I think it went pretty well. As soon as I walked in the room, the associate was commenting on my Curb episode and how much she liked it! So we have to wait and see. Hopefully I will know by tomorrow afternoon. :) After my LOST audition, which was running SUPER behind (1 hr), I rushed to my Medium callback in Manhattan Beach! I had 30 minutes to get to my callback, and it was 45 min. away! I got there late, but luckily they hadn't finished and another actress had just got there late as well. So I went in last, did my thing, and it went well.
About 30 minutes later, my manager called to tell me I was "on hold" for Medium so I guess that means that's good news. It's not an official booking - but it'll work for now. Hopefully "on hold" just means they want to make sure the part is still in the script. :) Good news ending my day.


Hopefully tomorrow I'll hear more good news about Lost - but let's not get greedy! ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is great. I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Angel said…
We're rooting for you Lydia! BOOK'EM BOTH!!

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?