Lydia's Journey BEYOND Hollywood

Follow an actress's journey beyond Hollywood. The life after a successful 10 year career...

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Short Week

I was off of work (subbing) on Monday and Tuesday, so I spent all of Monday dropping off packages at agencies and all of Tuesday dropping of pictures for new feature films. Trying to be productive! I guess it worked since I got a call yesterday from House of Representatives, requesting my demo reel! Nice! :) I hand delivered it yesterday afternoon. House of Rep has been on the top of my agency list ever since I moved here - so I was really excited that they showed interest. Now, I hope my reel was strong enough to get a meeting!
Also, in other news....My website it being constructed as I write! I have been wanting a website for I don't know how long - seems like forever! And now, if you go to www.lydiablanco.com - you will enter into my little corner of the web world - other than this blog of course (which will have a link on my website!) Keep in mind that it's under construction right now, but should be up and running in full swing by the weekend - maybe even tomorrow! :) There you will have access to my resume, pictures, reel, most recent news and contact information.
Almost everything you have here, minus all the writing! heehee

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just surfed your sight! You're on fire woman! Keep up the good work. See you in December.
-Lett

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home