Audition Tomorrow!

Ok, so I have an audition for a co-star role tomorrow. It's a new show for NBC and my part is a nice co-star role in two scenes. I know I said I didn't want to do anymore co-star parts - but I checked out the sides and this role was pretty juicy. My character is getting car-jacked with a gun pointed out her and she's terrified. So I get to stretch my acting muscles a bit with this part. I think my character is in tears for the entire 2 scenes, trembling and completely freaked out. Nice. I especially like the action sequence at the end of the second scene where they stop my car by ramming a patrol car into it and having to pull me out of it to save me. Sounds like fun! :)

Comments

Tasia Sherel said…
Lydia, good for you taking your career in YOUR hands. We've yet to meet, but we're both doing GREAT things.
Angel said…
BOOK IT!!!

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?