Official Air Dates (hopefully)


Me, on the Everwood set with Michael Lookinland - AKA Bobby Brady
from The Brady Bunch! :-)


ok, you know just as well as I do that when they say an episode will air - sometimes it doesn't air on the day they say! So...with that in mind...
Tune into SHOWTIME on Monday, December 12th at 10pm to catch me on Sleeper Cell. I play the kindergarten teacher for the main kid on the show. I know, I know, a HUGE stretch for me! :-)
Then, 3 days later tune into The WB Thursday, December 15th at 9pm to see me on Everwood. I play the drug rehab receptionist. I'm in a couple of scenes so be sure to stay tuned in after you see me the first time! :-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awesome! I'll be sure to tune in to both. I can't wait, we'll celebrate when you come home for Christmas!
-Lett
ACTORSITE said…
Lydia, great shot with you and "bobby". I'll keep an eye out for ya next week!...Bruno
Anonymous said…
Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?