Bad News :-(

I just found out today that I am cut out of the Everwood episode. That sucks because I knew that Sleeper Cell was going to be a quick and small shot of me so I was looking forward to my 2 scenes in Everwood. And now I hear both are cut out! Oh well. It's not the first time this has happened to me (The OC) - and I'm sure not the last! :-( It sucks since I sent out 300 postcards already, but I guess that's how it goes.
I had an audition today for another commercial. One for Microsoft. It's kind of a surprise that I'm going out more for commercials lately! I rarely do! I have an audition Tuesday for a movie called Oranges. The role is a woman named Marta and she's a maid! An original role, don't you think? Ugh! But what's nice about this role is it's a good size part and you get to know her and her family. The character seems like a really nice and warm character. we'll see what happens....
I take off for Texas next weekend. Looking forward to the vacation! Ready to start a new year with a bang! I hope 2006 is "my year" like everyone (my agents and managers) keep telling me! hahaha

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey hon, Sorry about the disappointment. :-( When are you coming to Austin? You are missed around here.

Love,
jose
Anonymous said…
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?