Last Minute Booking!


So I get the call last night saying that Allison Jones wants to book me without auditioning me for The Office. Allison Jones is the casting director who cast me in Curb Your Enthusiasm. The cool thing is, I work one day and it's a voice over part. So it won't effect me getting cast in The Office for future episodes. I'm playing the voice from a Spanish soap opera and Steve Carrell's character is all into the show. It's a pretty funny scene. I showed up to set thinking I'd shoot my stuff in a recording studio (since it is a voice over part) - but nope. I was on the actual set with Steve Carrell and did my part from behind the camera. (They're going to edit it together later). It was a blast and a nice way to make a paycheck for 3 hours of work! :-)
And a great way to end 2005! Happy Holidays!

Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks Frank! I'm represented by ACME Talent and Literary as of this past September. I've also had my manager, Central Artists, for the past 3 1/2 years. If you scroll down on my blog there are pics of my agents and managers.
ACTORSITE said…
Lydia, I finally caught you tonight on "Curb Your Enthusiasm"...(1-1-06)You were great!...Bruno
Anonymous said…
Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»
Anonymous said…
Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?