GREAT Callback!


So I went in for my callback for the movie Holiday yesterday! It went AWESOME!!!! There were about 6-8 other girls there, and we all looked different from each other...but still - all dressed down like maids with no makeup. I noticed that most were in and out really fast - like maybe a minute or so. Our "scene" that we originally auditioned with was quick - just a facial expression. But I went in and met the director - Nancy Meyers, and one of the producers (also a female - cool!) and I did my facial expression scene. THEN, she directed me to do a couple of other ways. Then she got up from her desk and really started directing me - having me do other made up scenes with improved dialogue - like I walk in and say good morning (or "buenos Dias" actually) to Cameron Diaz's character. Then she had me improv another scene. My audition went on for a while and in between each direction, she kept saying "You're doing great!". So I felt like it went REALLY well. I walked out of there feeling really good about it. So hopefully I'll get a call sometime next week saying I booked the part! That would be even more AWESOME!!!!! Keep your fingers crossed - PLEASE! :-)

Comments

Anon said…
Hope you get the part, Im a london based comedienne and now how hard it is to get that break.

Jamie
Anonymous said…
Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?