Lydia's Journey BEYOND Hollywood

Follow an actress's journey beyond Hollywood. The life after a successful 10 year career...

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Booked!


YAY!!!!!!!!!
I just got the call that I booked the Cameron Diaz movie Holiday!!!!!! It's really awesome because my "movie rate" (what I get paid for to work on feature films) just went up! I'm working one day in January, then I'm coming back in March for a week! I'm so excited! Yes, it does suck that I'm playing a maid named Marta - with an accent....but I'm probably the highest paid maid that I know! :-) YAY!!!!! I definately needed this news.....You have no idea!

5 Comments:

Blogger Allie Smith said...

This is such great news! Congrats!!!

Al

7:59 PM  
Blogger Bruno Amato said...

Yo Lydia! An early Christmas present!....I would play Cameron Diaz's maid any day of the week!...Way to go!!!!....Bruno

8:14 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

Congrats!

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Omar said...

Way to go Lydia! CONGRATULATIONS!

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home