Windfall audition today

So I get called in to audition for an NBC midseason replacement called Windfall (again) and I just LOVE the casting director there: Felicia Fasano! She is SO super cool. She's so nice and gives me a great big hug whenever I walk into her office! She always makes me feel like one of her buddies! She's booked me on a new show for Showtime called Sleeper Cell that should start airing December 4th. I'm not sure what episode I will be on.
So anyway, I walk in and she begins to tell me that Ellen Pressman told her she should call Lydia Blanco in and she answered Ellen by saying she ALWAYS calls me in! The cool thing is Ellen is the director I worked with on Everwood while in Utah! And she happens to be the director of this episode of Windfall! Too cool!!!! Ellen was really nice while I was on set. We had lunch together and talked about taking a hike on Fryman Canyon, a nearby trail where we live. The director, along with the producers, makes the decisions on who to hire for the episode. So I have a good chance of booking this role - but the producers may favor someone else, so who knows how it will turn out. But I will be sure to post and let you all know!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?