Slow times...




Here I am with my agents at ACME. Me and Lance, and me and Greg. The party was fun and everyone had a good time. These guys are AMAZING!!!!!!! I have NEVER been with an agency who cares so much. They really take the time to get to know their clients and make us feel like friends. I Am VERY happy and lucky that they are representing me! I Love You People!!!! Happy Birthday guys! :-)

Well, I got back last week from Utah and it's been very slow ever since. No auditions lined up at all so far this week. I did a postcard mailing to casting directors letting them know about the Everwood booking. Maybe that will generate some calls. I could go to a workshop tonight - but since I'm getting my top wisdom teeth taken out today (ouch!) - I may not be up for performing. Also, tomorrow night is a big birthday bash for 2 of my agents at ACME. We will be celebrating at the Ritz Carlton in Marina Del Rey. Sounds like fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?