An Audition today!! YAY!!!!


I hate when it starts getting slow. That means less opportunites for making money - UGH! But the good news....I had an audition today for a Cameron Diaz movie called Holiday. The funny thing is I auditioned for this role back in August - I guess they still haven't found what they were looking for. I hate to think my first audition was forgettable! Maybe they just wanted to see me AGAIN!
So the role is....drumroll please.......her MAID! Big surprise! I'm not sure if the maid has any lines. I just had to improv at the audition and make some facial expressions. It seems like this role would be prominent throughout the film - just not sure if she actually SPEAKS! I guess we'll see.
I have another show this evening. My play runs until the Tuesday after Thanksgiving. If you'd like to check it out, the reservation line is 323-960-7863. :-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well you could always go back to working at Burger King. That uniform was much more flattering. I love the blonde Idea but dont go to crazy it is winter, your suppose to go light in the summer and dark highlights in winter.
Dan the Man
Anonymous said…
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?