CALLBACK


Very cool news today! I have a callback for that Cameron Diaz film Holiday that I auditioned for last week. The role is for her maid Marta. UGH! But I am dying to do another film! After I saw the residuals from The Terminal - I am eager to work on another big budget feature film! This movie should be pretty good.... It stars Jack Black, Cameron Diaz, and Kate Winslet. The writer/director is Nancy Meyers who also wrote and produced Somethings Gotta Give and What Women Want not to mention Father of the Bride and Private Benjamin! I hope I get this! I would love to work with this director! My callback in on Friday at 4:20pm (so send good vibes my way around that time!) I was told to drive onto the Sony lot and park with the valet....niiiiiiiiice. :-) heehee The little things that make me smile!
Audition tomorrow for that other feature film Chaos Theory. I hope it goes well...I really like my scene that I'm auditioning with!

Comments

ACTORSITE said…
Lydia, I know you LOVE those maid roles! NOT:) but being her maid sounds like that would mean many weeks on the set. That would be great. Hope you get this one! Bruno
Anonymous said…
way to go! i'll definitely send some good vibes your way!

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?