Everwood


My "ride" to the airport!
















Me and Scott Wolf







Well, It was definately a memorable trip! I had never been to Utah and it was really beautiful! Snow on the mountaintops, cold weather! AND I completely forgot to pack a jacket! Talk about LA mentality! I guess I figured it wouldn't be THAT cold! UGH! Good thing the wardrobe department hooked me up with a huge warm coat. Well, I got picked up by my limo driver that the studio sent on Tuesday :-) and he took me to the Burbank airport. I arrived in Salt Lake City and I had a driver from the Everwood office pick me up and take me to get fitted for wardrobe and sign paperwork. Then I was taken to my hotel room. It was SO NICE! I stayed at the Little America and I allowed myself to enjoy every part of it. I ordered room service, I worked out at the gym, and took a long bath.... It was very nice. I worked on Wednesday and didn't need to be on set until 2pm! We drove out towards the mountains where we shot on location in the school that looked like a cabin/lodge on the lake. I enjoyed my trailer even though we couldn't get a radio station on the radio nor any tv stations! I resulted to reading a magazine and playing my gameboy to pass the time! I was wrapped by 8pm - so it was a short working day for me!
I have to say the highpoint of the trip was meeting Michael Lookinland - also known as Bobby Brady from the Brady Bunch. He is a camera guy on this show and I was really excited when I recognized him! He was a very nice and cool down to earth guy. Actually everyone on the crew was like that! Everyone was so nice. Also, meeting Scott Wolf was a treat because A. He's SO cute! and B. He was SO nice!
I wish I could've spent more time in Utah - but the moment I felt the warm California sun on my face - I was very happy to be home!
Back to being unemployed! The hardest part of a job ending - is that you have to start looking for the next one to begin!
To see pictures of my trip to Utah, click on: http://www.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=31318900/t_=9901270

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
i would like your autograph before you become famous
Anonymous said…
Lydia, The anonymous person who wants your autograph is one of my co-workers (Charlie Johnson). He screwed up on trying to register in your blog so I told him to post anonymously. He said he's going to sell your autograph on ebay. ;) -Lett
ACTORSITE said…
Yo Lydia, Glad everything went so well.....except forgetting to bring warm clothing :).. I too think it's cool meeting people you grew up with on TV. I know when I moved out here,one of the first places I went to check out was the "real" Brady house...I know....I'm crazy.
Unknown said…
hey Bruno - where is that again? I've been once and I forgot!
Anonymous said…
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
Anonymous said…
Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?