BOOKED!!!!!!

Ok, I finally heard today that I officially booked Better Off Ted! They had me on "hold" all week while they ironed out dates and storyboard. But I got word just now that I work two days next week, and I'm SOOOO excited! YAY!!! I booked two jobs in one month! Thank God! I needed that!! I haven't booked two jobs in one month since my first year! haha Maybe this will start that "ball" rolling!
I play Sarah, the very pregnant wife to Ryan, Ted's co-worker. My water breaks during one scene....Nice! haha

Comments

Jenn T. said…
So this is what the FB quiz meant by you getting married! At least we'll be preggers together for a moment :)
Laura said…
congrats!!!
Kristyn Burtt said…
Congratulations!

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?