Monk Audition


Today I had an audition for Monk.
It was another challenging stretch for me: a maid named Maria with an accent. haha
I was looking forward to this audition mainly because I had worked with the executive producer Randy Zisk when he directed me in the Lifetime pilot in Vancouver The Virgin of Akron Ohio, and he was SO nice to work with! And his brother Craig directed me on Weeds and was also a joy to work with! :)
As soon as I walked in, I wondered if Randy would remember me, but as soon as I entered he greeted me with a huge smile and said "Hi Lydia! Good to see you!" :) That was a relief!
The audition went by quick and painless and I headed home.
We'll see....
But he did promise me a job on Monk THREE years ago...haha I'm waiting....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?