It's Official!

I'm shooting in Iowa this July!
My good friend Jennifer Fontaine, who is INCREDIBLY talented by the way, has written and is producing yet another fabulous project and has graciously included me in it! Her producing partner and my friend, Marlo Bernier, will be directing.
Tentatively titled "Who's Your Daddy", Jennifer is adding another hat to the many she wears, and is starring in this feature as well. I play Missy, the "antagonist" to her character, who is a news anchor, and - well...let's just say she's a very interesting character, without the best intentions sometimes.... hehehe
I am SO excited to be a part of this project, but more importantly, to have a front seat in this journey that will enhance the careers of Jennifer and Marlo!! So very exciting! :)
I have no idea when in July I am shooting, but I plan to squeeze in a trip to Texas to visit the family before I get to work on this project. This year started off slow, but thankfully it's picking up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?