Saturday Night Benefit




Above: with The very sexy Esai Morales, and below with equally sexy, Wilmer Valderamma ;)


So Saturday night I performed with Casa 0101 at a benefit gala organized by my friend Yennifer Beherns to raise money for the charter school that her kids go to. One of the award recipients that night was Wilmer Valderamma. When he arrived, I approached him and we chatted about meeting during testing for his pilot. He said that The Emancipation of Ernesto is still being reworked, so I'm not sure when the show will air. Either way, I'm not on it! :( haha He was very gracious and he gave a meaningful and inspiring acceptance speech.
Then, I could hardly contain my excitment, because one of my Hollywood crushes entered the room: Esai Morales! I just LOVE him! That man table-hopped and said hello to everyone in the room, he took pictures with everyone, and even stayed later to dance the night away with the kids and ladies who circled him on the dance floor! He has such a positive and happy spirit about him! :) SO excited I got to meet him!
All in all, the night was very successful and I'm so very honored to be a part of a great cause, supporting the education of these kids that are in an immersion charter school - they are taught in both English and Spanish!
It was a great night!

Comments

Anonymous said…
i was gonna go to this. would have been cool to say hello. congrats on everything!

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?