Howard Fine

Well, last night I audited Howard Fine's master class. I have been feeling like I need to do something that keeps me flexing my acting muscles more. I did a quick one weekend play in January, but I need something to work on on a more regular basis.
I really liked Howard's style. I felt comfortable in that environment, felt "at home" even. So I am looking forward to begin on going classes. Maybe in April. We'll see. I have audited a few other coaches around town, but he really felt like a perfect match for me. :) Now, I just have to prepare myself to part with that money on a monthly basis. Yikes! It's not cheap!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ok, so I always read your blog and I'm way behind so I'm catching up....but really? I went to look at Josh Dubose's link you have here and I totally don't recognize him at all. He looks more like his little brother Caleb now than ever before. Way different. Congrats on the nomination award. Sounds like you are doing good....I still obviously have many more months of stuff to read, but I'm getting there!

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?