Very Sad Day...



I got some really sad news tonight.
My dog Benson died. :(
He was only 2 1/2 years old and he was staying at my parent's house in Texas. I've been wanting to move him to Los Angeles with me for the past year, but since my yard isn't that big, and I'm rarely home, I figured it was best to leave him in Texas where he can run and play with other dogs. He was such a sweet and playful dog and he will surely be missed. :(

I got a call on Friday for an audition tomorrow for Eli Stone. It's for a small co-star role of the Jury Foreman. My agents are going to call them back and pass on it. They are really doing what they can to keep me in the guest star world, and I appreciate that. I know I will work less, but its a sacrifice I have to make for the greater good of my career.

Comments

char said…
i'm SO sorry to hear about your dog. :(

all dogs go to heaven...
Anonymous said…
What a precious puppy! Dogs are such a gift from God. I'm sorry for your loss...
Anonymous said…
I'm so sorry for your loss, Lydia. My two dogs are my babies, and I can't imagine losing them. You are in my prayers.

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?