Tonight on ABC!


Well, it looks like I'm let go from being on Avail for the commercial. My schedule conflicted and that basically took me out of the running. But the casting director, Pam Gilles, was very sweet and understanding and even wished me a safe and fun trip to Italy. Nice! But I really wished I could've done this job. :(
Ok, tonight is the night. I swear.
My Desperate Housewives episode should be airing tonight on ABC at 9pm pacific time. Look for me as the (surprise!) Housekeeper to the new rich family in the neighborhood. My boss apparently loves getting massages from Carlos, Gabby's husband.

Comments

Shenita Moore said…
Great job last night Lydia!

- Shenita.
Anonymous said…
Eva is a such a little cutie!

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?