Few Weeks Left of 2008

So I've decided to audit Larry Moss and Howard Fine when I get back from vacation. I'd like to be able to get into a good scene study at the very start of the year. I audited Ivana Chubbuck's master class a while back and although I wasn't crazy about it then, I'm reconsidering, and thinking about auditing her again. Just to see if I feel any different. I just don't like that I have to PAY another $20 just to audit her class again. But my friend Angel has been studying with her for a while and he loves it. And I am currently reading her book.
I got invited to a movie premiere on Friday for Mexican Gangster. I plan on attending that, then onto my friend's birthday party. I'm pretty excited, because that would be my very first movie premiere. There's even a "press check in". Nice.
I have an audition for a short film on Sunday that shoots when I get back from Europe. Hopefully that works out too.
I leave next Wednesday to France and Italy and I am SO EXCITED!!!!!! I've never been there before and I'm spending 12 days with a couple of girl friends of mine. Then I get back for a few days and then I'm off to Texas for the holidays.
2008 went by fast, don't you think?

Comments

char said…
make sure you get macarons in paris, at pierre herme. www.pierreherme.com

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?