Italy - Here I Come!


I am HOURS away from my first European vacation! I'm SO excited! 12 days in France and Italy!! I can't wait! I depart tomorrow at 5:25pm and I will be back Dec 8.
Today my manager asked me if I could put myself on tape for consideration for this Showtime pilot that's the spin-off from The L Word. I was so excited about this role, but at the same time, I have SO much to do right now. I'm not even fully packed yet! I hate stressing out! I'll try and get it done in the morning - I just hope it's a good enough job. I'd hate to send something "half-ass".
Can't wait to post pictures! Sorry everyone - you will be without my updates for 13 days but when I get back - lots of amazing Italy stories!!!
See you soon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?