Film Premiere



So I checked out that movie premiere for Mexican Gangster starring Damian Chapa with a few friends last night. I walked the red carpet and then we all headed in to see the film. It definately felt like one of those family parties with all the Latinos in the house! haha Afterwards we headed to the after party at Elevate, which has a pretty awesome view of downtown LA.
I'm not sure if "walking the red carpet" is for me. It was hot, and awkward with so many cameras. I didn't know which one to look at! Nor was I sure how to pose. But I guess I better get used to it! I expect to be at many more of these in my near future. ;) lol
Tomorrow I have an audition for the lead in a short film. Then another screening.
I have to remember to start packing for my trip. Just 4 more days...

Comments

Amy Price said…
Only 4 more days until no blog action for a while....what am I going to do? Oh well, have a wonderful time in Italy!
donbodin said…
Lydia, glad your photo showed up on wiredimages - I scored the musc for the film, but didn't make the cut to have my photo up :( you can read about it on my blog: http://www.donbodin.com/2008/11/above-line-below-cut-first-hollywood.html

best

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?