Unpinned

Just got word today that I was released from being "pinned" on Eli Stone. I'm actually kinda happy about that because it leaves me open to book a larger and better role! And I have faith that a larger role will come my way now that I have my new agents behind me. :) We'll see...
I picked up my postcards today and I plan on getting them ready to mail tomorrow morning. I really like them! The Photoshop in Sherman Oaks did a great job! ;) (That's my plug for them!)
That reminds me, I have to send an autographed headshot to a fan who contacted my manager today. It happens every so often, and I don't know if I will ever get used to it! It's pretty surreal and very cool! :)
SO excited for tomorrow! Looking forward to my callback and my contract signing! YAY!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?