Another Nice "Actor" Day

Well, I had a GREAT callback today for that commercial! It's always a great callback when the casting director says "Brilliant" afterwards! haha
She's very sweet!
Then after my callback, I headed over to the post office to mail my postcards out. For some reason my printer wasn't working this morning so I had to hand write over a hundred addresses on these postcards this morning!
Then I headed over to AEF to officially sign my contract. That was cool! I gave them some headshots and copies of my demo reel and talked to one of the commercial agents that I will be working with.
My manager called this morning with an audition for a series regular role on the new Unititled Cannon/Bruckheimer pilot for TNT! That's tomorrow at noon! Wish me luck! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?