Good Audition

I had my audition yesterday for that series regular on the Untitled Cannon/Bruckheimer pilot with April Webster Casting. April is such a breath of fresh air! Her energy is so positive! And it was great seeing Lonnie Hamerman again! She used to be over at Gary Zuckerbrod's office on Without a Trace. I met her a while back doing workshops and she's brought me in numerous times! She really likes me so that's always a good thing!
There were 5 of us auditioning for my role today. I say "today" because I know they've seen people previously since my friend Deborah S. Craig went in on this a couple of days ago for the same role. The 5 of us were all different so I think it will come down to what they are looking for physically. But all in all, I think I did a pretty good job. Lonnie said "Great, as always" afterwards, so I don't think I sucked. But we did chat for a bit and I let her know about my new agent and how I tested in August! Seemed like good topics of conversation at my series regular audition! heehee
Just got a call from my manager that I'm on "Avail" for that Xyzal commercial. The only problem is I think the shoot dates are in early December - when I'm in ITALY!!! :( Damn. We'll have to see how this works out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?