Lady's a Charm



My calltime was pushed back until 7:30am instead of 6:30 - so I got the extra hour of sleep. :) We ended up shooting at RenMar Studios instead of in Long Beach so I was spared that long drive down there! Nice! I got there, did my thing and I was wrapped by 10 am, so it was a quick shoot!
I met Mary-Louis Parker who was SO very sweet. I had a hard time keeping a straight face during our scene because her reactions were so funny! And I met Craig Zisk, who happens to be the brother to Randy Zisk, my director on The Virgin of Akron Ohio. I have to say that these two guys are probably the nicest, most genuine guys I have met in this town!
The day went by fast, but it was an awesome experience. Everyone was so nice, and it was a treat seeing my buddy Alejandro Patino, who was also working on this episode. I forgot to find out when this airs but the episode is titled "Lady's a Charm".

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are so lucky!

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?